Why Visit Deerfield?
Here are 19 Reasons to Visit Deerfield This Weekend!
1. The Old Deerfield Craft Fair is on a Saturday and Sunday in Sept and June.
2. On the first Saturday of October we hold TAG SALE DAY IN DEERFIELD…dozens of sales and the most outrageous bargains you’ve ever seen. Tag sale upon Tag sale, all over town! Don’t miss it.
3. You can pick out your favorite chocolates and much more at Richardson’s Candy Kitchen
4. You can visit Yankee Candle and restock your candle supply and dip your own candles too!
5. You can pick out some beautiful plants and perennials at Nasami Farm in Whately.
6. You can find a one-of-a-kind book at Schoen Books.
7. You can find ephemera and hundreds of antiques at Antiques at Deerfield
8. You can taste and find that special bottle of wine at The Spirit Shoppe.
9. You can find a unique country-style housewarming present at the Old Deerfield Country Store
10. You can test drive a new Volvo at Pioneer Volvo
11. You can stay overnight and swim in the pool at the Red Roof Inn
12. You can taste the new menu at the newly remodeled restaurant at the Deerfield Inn, or stay for Sunday brunch.
13. You can enjoy a family-style dinner of pasta, pizza, a burrito with chicken or seafood at Primo Pizza
14. You can have a glass of wine and a great dinner at the Alina’s Ristorante, in the village center of South Deerfield.
15. You can nuzzle a butterfly and enjoy a soft serv cone at Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Gardens
16. You can see a historical exhibit at the Deerfield Museums
17. You can go back to the 1600s by touring the restored houses at Historic Deerfield
18. You can find a new house from Coldwell Banker Upton Massamont Realtors
19. How many more reasons can you possibly need?